ComfyGO 6011 Folding Electric Wheelchair
This ComfyGO electric wheelchair is remarkably lightweight, weighing only 67 lbs, making it one of the lightest available. It can support individuals weighing up to 265 lbs and has a top speed of 4 mph. The chair is easy to control thanks to its waterproof universal intelligent joystick, which includes a power on/off button, speed selection buttons, and a horn. The 12AH lithium-ion battery powers two 250W DC motors, delivering a range of up to 13 miles.
- Comfy Go Electric Wheelchair: 67 lbs (including Lithium battery)
- 360-degree waterproof universal intelligent Joystick: Easy control with power indicator light, power on/off, horn, speed indication, speed up, and down buttons.
- Suitable for various road types: grass, ramp, deceleration strip, brick, muddy, snow, and bumpy road.
- Weight capacity: 265 lbs.
- Wheelchair weight: 60 lbs; battery weight: 7 lbs. Total weight: 67 lbs.
||20” (from ground)
||28” (from ground)
|Max loading weight
||≤ 33 inch
|Front wheel diameter
||8 inch (solid)
|Rear wheel diameter
||16 inch (inflatable)
||Intelligent electromagnetic brake
Frequently Asked Questions
Does my wheelchair arrive fully assembled?
Your wheelchair will arrive almost fully assembled. When your wheelchair arrives, you'll need to attach the remaining parts.
Can my wheelchair go on an airplane or cruise?
Yes. The 12AH (288WH) lithium-ion battery is travel approved by most major airlines and cruise lines. Before travelling by airline or cruise, please contact the airline or cruise line to confirm their travel battery regulations.
I’ve run out of battery. Can I push my chair?
Yes. The 6011 wheelchairs can operate like a manual wheelchair. To do so, make sure the power is off, then disengage brake by pulling the levers to the unlocked position. Doing this will set your wheelchair to free wheel mode.
Can I silence the beeping sound my wheelchair makes while reversing?
Yes. To remove the beeping noise, press the (+) key on the controller until you reach the top speed then hold the button down until you see the amber light in the middle of the display. Quickly press the horn button and the beeping will stop. Repeat these steps if you want the beeping sound back.
Does the armrest raise?
How do I charge the battery?
The lithium-ion battery can be charged through the joystick controller. The charge time for an empty battery is 6-8 hours. If your battery has a partial charge, the charge time will be less. When the battery is fully charged, unplug the charger from the battery and unplug it from the power outlet.
Can I install my controller on either side of the wheelchair?
Yes. The controller will be setup on the right side of the wheelchair, but it can be easily moved to the left side.
Can I use my wheelchair on dirt and grass?
Yes. The 6011 can traverse low grass and compacted dirt with ease.
The 6011 comes with a standard 3-year frame, 1-year motor, 1-year battery, and 1-year electronic parts warranty.
We offer all customers free shipping in the continental United States with tracking. No shipping cost - we want your experience to be simple and efficient - just the way we like it! Email for availability if in Hawaii, Alaska, or Canada.
Shipping & Processing Times
Please allow usually 1-2 business days to process an order and 4-8 business days to ship an order.
When your items are shipped out, you should receive an automatic notification from the system via email providing you with a tracking number. If you haven't received one or if the tracking number doesn't work, no worries. Contact us and we'll solve it!
If you need more detailed information, please shoot us an email at email@example.com and we'll help you out!
- ComfyGO accepts returns up to thirty (30) days after delivery if the item is unused and in its original condition. We will refund the total order amount minus the shipping costs and restocking fees for the return.
- If your order arrives damaged, please email as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We will review and resolve these issues on a case-by-case basis and try our best to work towards a satisfactory resolution.
- Original packaging must be included (manufacturer’s box, Styrofoam, plastic bags, packing material, etc.) The original, undamaged UPC barcode must also be included. Do not cut out the UPC or the Seal until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction. Removal of the UPC or the Seal voids any possible return regardless of RMA or credit request status.