ComfyGO Majestic IQ-8000 Remote Controlled Lightweight Folding Electric Wheelchair
The ComfyGO Majestic IQ-8000 is a state-of-the-art, travel-friendly folding wheelchair that has been thoughtfully designed. This motorized wheelchair is lightweight, making it ideal for air travel, and can be easily folded for convenience. If you're looking for luxury, this is the one for you.
- This electric wheelchair can be used at low speeds, in good road conditions, and can handle moderate slopes.
- This electric wheelchair covers terrains such as grass, ramps, brick, mud, snow, and bumpy roads.
- The 12AH airline-approved battery gets up to 10+ miles.
- The lithium-ion battery can be charged while in the wheelchair or separately.
- This electric wheelchair arrives fully assembled in the box. You only need to insert the joystick controller into the armrest. The box contains the wheelchair, battery, remote control, charging unit, and a user manual that includes the warranty details.
*This model, the IQ-8000 is only manually foldable. It cannot recline. If you need a chair that can recline and fold, please view the IQ-9000.
*Headrest is an additional accessory.
|Overall Size (L x W x H) For 16″:
||38″ x 23.5″ x 37″
|Overall Size (L x W x H) For 18″:
||38.5″ x 26″ x 38″
|Folded Size (L x W x H) For 16″:
||23.5″ x 14″ x 30″
|Folded Size (L x W x H) For 18″:
||26″ x 14.5″x 30″
|Turning Radius :
||≤ 47 inches / 1200 mm
|Net Weight :
||(with battery) 55 lbs. for 17.5″ Seat Area
(with battery) 61 lbs. for 20″ Seat Area
||0.62 mph – 4 mph/hr.
|Climbing Angle Max:
|Headlight / USB Charger :
|Backrest Height (From Seat) :
||18″ for 16″ Seat Area
20″. for 18″ Seat Area
|Max Loading Weight :
|Front-Wheel Diameter :
Rear Wheel :
|8 inches / 200 mm solid tire
12 inches / 305 mm solid tire
|Battery Weight :
||12 Ah Li-ion / 20AH Li-on
|Motor x 2 CS :
||DC 24V 250W x 2, Total 500W
|Battery Charge :
||AC 100-240V, 50Hz,1.5-5A
|Tire Pump :
|Max Distance* :
||Up to 10+ miles / Up to 17+ miles
|Degree of Protection :
|Max Safe Slope :
|Raisable Armrests :
|Net Weight without Battery :
||49 lbs / 22.5 kg for 17.5" Or 55 lbs / 25 kg for 20"
|Frame Color Option :
||Black, Blue, Bronze, Red, Silver, Yellow
|Battery Charge Time :
||6 to 8 hours
|Wireless Remote Control :
|Shipping Weight :
||69 lbs. / 75 lbs.
|Shipping Box Dimensions :
||33″ x 17″ x 27″ / 33″ x 17″ x 31″
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I turn my wheelchair on or turn off with the remote control?
No. The wheelchair’s power must be turned on before the remote control is turned on. This allows the controller to pair with the chair.
Does my wheelchair arrive fully assembled?
Your wheelchair will arrive almost fully assembled. When your wheelchair arrives, you'll need to attach the remaining parts.
Can my wheelchair go on an airplane or cruise?
Yes. The 12AH (288WH) lithium-ion battery is travel approved by most major airlines and cruise lines. Before travelling by airline or cruise, please contact the airline or cruise line to confirm their travel battery regulations. However, the 17-mile range battery is not airline or cruise approved.
I’ve run out of battery. Can I push my chair?
Yes. The IQ-8000 wheelchair can operate like a manual wheelchair. To do so, make sure the power is off, then disengage both motors by pulling the levers on each motor to the unlocked position. Doing this will set your wheelchair to free wheel mode.
Does my remote control come paired with my chair?
Yes. The remote control comes paired with your chair. If your remote loses its pairing, please click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfzfnSPWqNA to watch a video tutorial on how to pair your remote. If you are still having difficulties pairing your remote, please contact us 1 (844) 755-5055, firstname.lastname@example.org, or use LET’S CHAT! feature on our website, https://www.comfygomobility.com
Can I silence the beeping sound my wheelchair makes while reversing?
Yes. To remove the beeping noise, press the (+) key on the controller until you reach the top speed then hold the button down until you see the amber light in the middle of the display. Quickly press the horn button and the beeping will stop. Repeat these steps if you want the beeping sound back.
Does the armrest raise?
Yes. Both armrests can raise to allow an easier exchange or to make it easier to push you chair closer to a table
How do I charge the battery?
The lithium-ion battery can be charged through the joystick controller or directly on the battery. The charge time for an empty battery is 6-8 hours. If your battery has a partial charge, the charge time will be less. When the battery is fully charged, unplug the charger from the battery and unplug it from the power outlet.
Can I install my controller on either side of the wheelchair?
Yes. The controller will be setup on the right side of the wheelchair, but it can be easily moved to the left side.
Can I use my wheelchair on dirt and grass?
Yes. The IQ-8000 can traverse low grass and compacted dirt with ease.
The IQ-8000 comes with a standard 3-year frame, 1-year motor, 1-year battery, and 1-year electronic parts warranty.
We offer all customers free shipping in the continental United States with tracking. No shipping cost - we want your experience to be simple and efficient - just the way we like it! Email for availability if in Hawaii, Alaska, or Canada.
Shipping & Processing Times
Please allow usually 1-2 business days to process an order and 4-8 business days to ship an order.
When your items are shipped out, you should receive an automatic notification from the system via email providing you with a tracking number. If you haven't received one or if the tracking number doesn't work, no worries. Contact us and we'll solve it!
If you need more detailed information, please shoot us an email at email@example.com and we'll help you out!
- ComfyGO accepts returns up to thirty (30) days after delivery if the item is unused and in its original condition. We will refund the total order amount minus the shipping costs and restocking fees for the return.
- If your order arrives damaged, please email as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We will review and resolve these issues on a case-by-case basis and try our best to work towards a satisfactory resolution.
- Original packaging must be included (manufacturer’s box, Styrofoam, plastic bags, packing material, etc.) The original, undamaged UPC barcode must also be included. Do not cut out the UPC or the Seal until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction. Removal of the UPC or the Seal voids any possible return regardless of RMA or credit request status.