Does the electric wheelchair have a neutral/manual mode in case the battery dies while we are out?
Yes! The Vive Mobility electric wheelchair can be placed in freewheel mode by turning the levels located behind each rear wheel. Do not operate the wheelchair in manual mode alone.
Is the electric power chair footrest adjustable?
Yes, the electric power wheelchair footrest plate height, depth and angle can be easily adjusted.
Does the Vive Mobility electric wheelchair come assembled?
The Vive Mobility electric wheelchair arrives partially assembled and requires you to follow a few simple steps before use.
Are the power wheelchair tires solid?
Yes, the Vive compact power wheelchair features solid, inflate-free tires.
Can the universal joystick controller be placed on either wheelchair armrest?
Yes! The joystick controller can be attached to either the left or right wheelchair armrest.
Do I charge the batteries onboard the wheelchair?
Yes, the Vive Mobility wheelchair batteries should only be charged via the charging port on the joystick controller with the included 3-pin charging cable.
How wide is the Vive Mobility power wheelchair?
The Vive Mobility power wheelchair is 24.75” at the widest point.
Can I use my Vive Mobility electric wheelchair in the rain?
No, the Vive Mobility electric wheelchair is not suitable for use in inclement weather. Should it begin raining while using your electric wheelchair, seek shelter immediately and dry the wheelchair thoroughly. Allow it to sit undisturbed for 8 to 12 hours to allow unseen moisture to evaporate.
Is the Vive Mobility electric wheelchair TSA approved?
Yes! The Vive Mobility electric wheelchair is TSA-approved and ideal for air travel, cruise ships and more.
How much does the power wheelchair weigh?
The power wheelchair weighs 151 pounds including the batteries.
Can I drive my Vive Mobility power chair on gravel?
The Vive Mobility electric wheelchair is suitable for some outdoor surfaces such as concrete and pavement. It is not suitable for use over loose gravel.
What is the electric wheelchair’s weight limit?
The Vive Mobility electric wheelchair safely supports up to 300 pounds.
Does the electric wheelchair include the batteries?
Yes! The Vive Mobility electric wheelchair includes two batteries and a 3-pin charging cable.
We offer 100% Risk Free Purchases on Vive Health brand products.
5-year warranty on front and rear section Frames from the date of purchase
1-year warranty on the Electric control system and Drive Lever
1-year warranty on Motor/gearbox assembly
1-year warranty on Charger
6-month Limited warranty on batteries from the date of purchase
We offer all customers free shipping in the continental United States with tracking. No shipping cost - we want your experience to be simple and efficient - just the way we like it! Email for availability if in Hawaii, Alaska, or Canada.
Shipping & Processing Times
Please allow usually 1-2 business days to process an order and 4-8 business days to ship an order.
When your items are shipped out, you should receive an automatic notification from the system via email providing you with a tracking number. If you haven't received one or if the tracking number doesn't work, no worries. Contact us and we'll solve it!
If you need more detailed information, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out!
- Return Eligibility (what is required to be eligible for a return)
- Purchase must have been made directly with Vive Health
- All returns must be made inside the product's warranty window
- The issue must be confirmed with a Vive Health product expert using photos or videos for a refund request to be considered
- Shipping charges are non-refundable
- Customers may be required to pay cost of return label + restocking fee*
- All purchases have a 30-day return window. Customer is responsible return label, Vive Health can issue a label but the cost will be taken out of the reimbursement.
- An item must first be returned and received before a exchange or refund is processed
- If a return is not received by carrier within 30 days after the request has been approved we will consider the return to be delinquent and a refund will not be processed.
- A return must be authorized by our support team in order to be eligible for a return.
- Customers must report any issues with any product within the first 30 days of purchase. If any defects or damages at arrival are not reported within the first 30 days, the above warranties will not apply.
- Items not returned in their original packaging and condition will not be eligible for a refund
- Any products that may come into contact with bodily fluids are not able to be returned nor refunded when opened due to health risks. Products include but are not limited to bathroom safety, braces, mattresses, pads, cushions. Any item that falls under one of these categories will be reviewed using a pre-determined set of formal requests and documentations before having the potential to qualify as returnable. This policy is in place for the health and well being of our employees, thank you for understanding.
*Restocking fee: items equal to or greater than 20lbs will be charged 30% restocking fee (30% of return price)