Quingo Flyte Mobility Scooter with Self-Loading MK2 Docking Station
White Glove Delivery HIGHLY RECOMMENDED (Call us for details)
The Flyte mobility scooter, the latest addition to the Quingo range of portable scooters, belongs to the next generation of self-loading models. With the help of the innovative MK2 docking station, this scooter can be loaded and unloaded in less than a minute. The MK2 docking station boasts a newly designed, lighter, and more flexible construction, with its heaviest component weighing only 19.6lb. Additionally, it comes with an SUV adaptor kit that enables it to fit most hatchbacks and SUVs.
The Flyte is the perfect indoor and outdoor mobility scooter for those that struggle with lifting.
Every Quingo mobility scooter benefits from innovative design, engineering to the highest specifications and assembly by highly trained technicians and, like all 5-wheel Quingo mobility scooters. the Flyte mobility scooter comes with safety as standard.
The docking station comes equipped with lightweight loading ramps and a two-button remote control that enables you to power the scooter out of your car effortlessly. With no need for heavy lifting or disassembling, the scooter's entire weight is supported, providing you with a newfound sense of independence.
The ComfyGO Quingo Flyte mobility scooter is highly portable, with a self-loading feature that eliminates the need for heavy lifting and can be completed in under 60 seconds using the two-button wired controller and MK2 docking station. It can be easily transported in most hatchback cars, SUVs, or 4×4 (with the SUV and 4x4 Docking Station Extension Kit).
The Flyte is perfect for indoor and outdoor use, such as trips to stores, shopping centers, public places, or staying connected with loved ones. It boasts Quingo's patented 5-wheel stability system, which combines the maneuverability of a 3-wheel scooter with the stability of a 4-wheel scooter. The Flyte offers an anatomical driving position with 80% more foot room than a similar-sized 4-wheel scooter, and its Quintell™ Adaptive footplates can be individually adjusted for maximum comfort.
- Foldable and self loading in to your car
- 5-wheel anti-tip technology
- Your safety is our priority!
- Chairs on Quingo scooters are adjustable in height, width and depth
- Feet forward adaptive foot plates
- Ample storage baskets
|Kerb Climbing Height Ability:
||5 Wheel PMV*
|Maximum Weight Limit:
||4 x 22AH
Frequently Asked Questions
Does my scooter arrive fully assembled?
There will be a technician that installs it for you with our complimentary White Glove Delivery.
Can my scooter go on an airplane or cruise?
Current Quingo Flyte batteries are not airline friendly. It can accepted by cruises.
I’ve run out of battery. Can I push my scooter?
Yes. The Quingo Flyte scooter can push without battery. To do so, make sure the power is off, then disengage motor by pulling the levers on the motor to the unlocked position. Doing this will set your scooter to free wheel mode.
Does the armrest raise?
Yes. Both armrests can raise to allow an easier exchange or to make it easier to push you scooter closer to a table.
How do I charge the battery?
Designed for user convenience, the batteries can function simultaneously and be charged while installed in the scooter.
Can I use my scooter on dirt and grass?
Yes. The Quingo Flyte can traverse low grass and compacted dirt with ease.
The Quingo Flyte comes with a standard 3-year frame, 1-year motor, 1-year battery, and 1-year electronic parts warranty.
We offer all customers free shipping in the continental United States with tracking. No shipping cost - we want your experience to be simple and efficient - just the way we like it! Email for availability if in Hawaii, Alaska, or Canada.
Shipping & Processing Times
Please allow usually 1-2 business days to process an order and 4-8 business days to ship an order.
When your items are shipped out, you should receive an automatic notification from the system via email providing you with a tracking number. If you haven't received one or if the tracking number doesn't work, no worries. Contact us and we'll solve it!
If you need more detailed information, please shoot us an email at email@example.com and we'll help you out!
- ComfyGO accepts returns up to thirty (30) days after delivery if the item is unused and in its original condition. We will refund the total order amount minus the shipping costs and restocking fees for the return.
- If your order arrives damaged, please email as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We will review and resolve these issues on a case-by-case basis and try our best to work towards a satisfactory resolution.
- Original packaging must be included (manufacturer’s box, Styrofoam, plastic bags, packing material, etc.) The original, undamaged UPC barcode must also be included. Do not cut out the UPC or the Seal until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction. Removal of the UPC or the Seal voids any possible return regardless of RMA or credit request status.