Assured Comfort Mobile Series Hi-Low Adjustable Bed
The Assured Comfort Mobile Series Hi-Low Hospital Bed serves as an alternative hospital bed option for those who require therapy or have chronic conditions. With its Hi-Low feature, transferring in and out of bed is made easier. Its adjustable design allows for comfortable activities such as reading, computer work, or watching TV with just a button press on the included remote. The bed's user-friendly adjustability functions benefit both patients and caregivers, making it simple to transfer patients. The MOBILE series elevates the Hi-Low bed experience to a new level of accessibility and lift operation, particularly for those in assisted living.
- Includes quiet, electric Hi-Low operation along with head and knee articulation
- Best solution when bed mobility is necessary
- Hi-Low feature allows a 10” height adjustment of the foundation deck. Bed can be ordered with or without footboard
- Leather upholstered, padded assist side rails are available at head and/or foot of bed
- Cordless and corded remotes are included
- Choice of mattresses to your specification. Or, use your mattress if it works with our adjustable frame
Comfort Transfer Mattresses
Our superior mattress has a medium to firm density. It is very comfortable with the right amount of support and the enhanced airflow feature ensures a cool and optimized temperature when you sleep.
Our mattresses use Future Foam, a CertiPUR-US® certified foam. Certified flexible polyurethane foams meet CertiPUR-US® program standards for content, emissions and durability, and are analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories.
CertiPUR-US® approved foams are:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- No chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)Performance-tested
- Environmentally innovative
- Analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories
- Meets CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions and durability and is analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories
Deck Range: 24” to 32” with 10” mattress.
Headboard/Footboard: Options for wood headboards and footboards, connected with matching side panels.
Articulation: Head section moves from zero to about 70 degrees. Knee section moves from zero to about 40 degrees.
Mattress Sizes: Twin: 38” x 80” / Full: 53” x 80” / Queen: 60” x 80” / Split King: 38” x 80” (x2)
Mattress: 10” thick, “Comfort Transfer” premium mattresses.
Full One-Year Warranty:
Assured Comfort® Adjustable Beds are warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Assured Comfort Beds, Inc. will repair or replace any defective part at no cost to the purchaser.
Limited Five Year Warranty:
During the second through fifth years from the date of purchase, Assured Comfort Beds, Inc. will replace any part found to be defective. Purchaser shall pay all service and shipping costs related to the replacement of the defective parts.
Terms and Conditions:
This warranty applies to normal use and does not cover any damage caused by excessive wear, abuse, misuse, mishandling or modification of the product.
We offer all customers free shipping in the continental United States with tracking. No shipping cost - we want your experience to be simple and efficient - just the way we like it! Email for availability if in Hawaii, Alaska, or Canada.
Shipping & Processing Times
Please allow usually 1-2 business days to process an order and 4-8 business days to ship an order.
When your items are shipped out, you should receive an automatic notification from the system via email providing you with a tracking number. If you haven't received one or if the tracking number doesn't work, no worries. Contact us and we'll solve it!
If you need more detailed information, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out!
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs. Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be canceled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility Nest Customer Service.