Assured Comfort Platform Series Hi-Low Adjustable Bed
The Assured Comfort Platform Series Hi-Low Hospital Bed is a viable alternative to traditional hospital beds for individuals who are dealing with chronic conditions or require therapy. This type of bed is designed with adjustability in mind, making it easier for patients to get in and out of bed. With just the push of a button on the included remote control, the bed can be elevated up to 70 degrees, allowing patients to read, work on a computer, or watch television from a more comfortable position.
Adjustable Transfer Height: The bed's Hi-Low functionality provides a transfer height range of 17" to 27" when using an 8" mattress, enhancing ease of patient transfer.
Lowest Floor-to-Mattress Distance: The PLATFORM Series offers the smallest gap between the floor and mattress surface, catering to patients and caregivers seeking an easily adjustable bed.
Electric Hi-Low Operation: The bed is equipped with a quiet electric Hi-Low operation, allowing for smooth head and knee articulation.
Low Transfer Height: The foundation deck can be lowered to a mere 9 inches from the floor (or 17 inches with a mattress), simplifying patient access.
Leather Upholstered Padded Side Rails: The bed features leather upholstered, padded assist side rails at both the head and foot for added comfort and safety.
Cordless and Corded Remotes: Conveniently included are both cordless and corded remotes for effortless operation of the bed.
Comfort Transfer Mattresses
Our superior mattress has a medium to firm density. It is very comfortable with the right amount of support and the enhanced airflow feature ensures a cool and optimized temperature when you sleep.
Our mattresses use Future Foam, a CertiPUR-US® certified foam. Certified flexible polyurethane foams meet CertiPUR-US® program standards for content, emissions and durability, and are analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories.
CertiPUR-US® approved foams are:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- No chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)Performance-tested
- Environmentally innovative
- Analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories
- Meets CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions and durability and is analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories
Deck Range: 19” to 29” with 10” mattress.
- Headboard/Footboard: Options for wood headboards and footboards, connected with matching side panels.
Articulation: Head section moves from zero to about 70 degrees. Knee section moves from zero to about 40 degrees.
Mattress Sizes: Twin: 38” x 80” / Full XL: 54” x 80” / Queen: 60” x 80” / Split King: 39” x 80” (x2)
Mattresses: 8" or 10” thick, “Comfort Transfer” premium mattresses.
Full One-Year Warranty:
Assured Comfort® Adjustable Beds are warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Assured Comfort Beds, Inc. will repair or replace any defective part at no cost to the purchaser.
Limited Five Year Warranty:
During the second through fifth years from the date of purchase, Assured Comfort Beds, Inc. will replace any part found to be defective. Purchaser shall pay all service and shipping costs related to the replacement of the defective parts.
Terms and Conditions:
This warranty applies to normal use and does not cover any damage caused by excessive wear, abuse, misuse, mishandling or modifi cation of the product.
We offer all customers free shipping in the continental United States with tracking. No shipping cost - we want your experience to be simple and efficient - just the way we like it! Email for availability if in Hawaii, Alaska, or Canada.
Shipping & Processing Times
Please allow usually 1-2 business days to process an order and 4-8 business days to ship an order.
When your items are shipped out, you should receive an automatic notification from the system via email providing you with a tracking number. If you haven't received one or if the tracking number doesn't work, no worries. Contact us and we'll solve it!
If you need more detailed information, please shoot us an email at email@example.com and we'll help you out!
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs. Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be canceled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility Nest Customer Service.