Assured Comfort Signature Series Hi-Low Adjustable Bed
The Assured Comfort Signature Series Hi-Low Hospital Bed serves as an alternative to hospital beds for individuals dealing with chronic conditions or requiring therapy. Hi-Low beds make it easier to transfer in and out of bed. With the bed's adjustability, users can read, work on computers, or watch television, and elevate the bed up to 70 degrees with the included remote. Assured Comfort Beds are beneficial for both users and caregivers, as the bed's easy-to-use adjustability allows for easy patient transfers.
Dual Hi-Low Operation: Includes quiet, electric, and independent Hi-Low operation for each side. Proprietary Hi-Low function generated by the legs moving the foundation up and down.
Individual Elevation Control: Provides independent head and knee elevation control for each side.
Easy Retrofitting: Foundation may be retrofitted into existing bed surrounds in most cases.
Customizable Bed Options: Beds can be ordered with or without headboards and footboards.
Luxurious Upholstery: Leather upholstered, padded assist side rails are available at the head and/or foot of the bed.
Convenient Remotes: Cordless and corded remotes are included for ease of use.
Personalized Mattress Choices: Choose from a variety of mattresses to your specification or use your mattress if it works with our adjustable frame.
Comfort Transfer Mattresses
Our superior mattress has a medium to firm density. It is very comfortable with the right amount of support and the enhanced airflow feature ensures a cool and optimized temperature when you sleep.
Our mattresses use Future Foam, a CertiPUR-US® certified foam. Certified flexible polyurethane foams meet CertiPUR-US® program standards for content, emissions and durability, and are analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories.
CertiPUR-US® approved foams are:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- No chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)Performance-tested
- Environmentally innovative
- Analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories
- Meets CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions and durability and is analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories
- Deck Range: 24” to 32” with 10” mattress.
- Headboard/Footboard: Options for wood headboards and footboards, connected with matching side panels.
Articulation: Head section moves from zero to about 70 degrees. Knee section moves from zero to about 40 degrees.
Mattress Sizes: Twin: 39” x 80” / Full XL: 54” x 80” / Queen: 60” x 80” / Split King: 39” x 80” (x2)
Mattress: 10” thick, “Comfort Transfer” premium mattresses.
Full One-Year Warranty:
Assured Comfort® Adjustable Beds are warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Assured Comfort Beds, Inc. will repair or replace any defective part at no cost to the purchaser.
Limited Five Year Warranty:
During the second through fifth years from the date of purchase, Assured Comfort Beds, Inc. will replace any part found to be defective. Purchaser shall pay all service and shipping costs related to the replacement of the defective parts.
Terms and Conditions:
This warranty applies to normal use and does not cover any damage caused by excessive wear, abuse, misuse, mishandling or modifi cation of the product.
We offer all customers free shipping in the continental United States with tracking. No shipping cost - we want your experience to be simple and efficient - just the way we like it! Email for availability if in Hawaii, Alaska, or Canada.
Shipping & Processing Times
Please allow usually 1-2 business days to process an order and 4-8 business days to ship an order.
When your items are shipped out, you should receive an automatic notification from the system via email providing you with a tracking number. If you haven't received one or if the tracking number doesn't work, no worries. Contact us and we'll solve it!
If you need more detailed information, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out!
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs. Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be canceled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility Nest Customer Service.