ComfyGO X-7 Lightweight Foldable Electric Wheelchair
Gain mobility with the ComfyGo X-7: a lightweight, foldable electric wheelchair with powerful motors and a durable aircraft-grade aluminum frame. Easily transported and designed for frequent use, this motorized wheelchair is airplane-ready for your adventures.
Lightweight & Easy To Transport:
The ComfyGO X-7 is one of the lightest motorized wheelchairs on the market, weighing only 40 lbs. without the battery. Its two brushless 250W motors provide powerful, dependable travel over most terrain, and the included remote control ensures comfortable and convenient use. Additionally, it's easily collapsible and fits in most car trunks for storage and transport.
The X-7 offers convenience and adaptability due to its lightweight frame and two battery options. Made from aerospace grade aluminum, it has strong motors for a stable, comfortable journey. Unparalleled in comfort, this wheelchair is the perfect blend of utility, comfort, and style.
Cruise & Airline Approved:
Choose a 24V 7.5AH single battery for a more space-efficient design or equip the X-7 with a dual battery option for extended range. The wheelchair is equipped with lithium-ion batteries with quick-release for easy transport & charging. Airline & cruise line approved, their simultaneous operation & charging on/off the chair guarantee uninterrupted mobility.
Constructed from aerospace grade aluminum, the ComfyGO X-7 Lightweight Foldable Electric Wheelchair offers a reliable, lightweight frame with robust motors. Its lengthy manufacturer guarantees—3-year warranty on frame and 1-year on electronics, motors, and battery—underscore its superiority.
X-7 wheelchair features a 360-degree digital joystick with LCD to offer precise, easy-to-use control of your movements.
|Weight Capacity :
||40 lbs, battery weight: 4 lbs, Total 44lbs.
||7.5AH or 2* 7.5AH lithium-ion battery
||Up to 19 Miles
||2 * 250W brushless motor
||16 inches / 405 mm inflatable
|Seat Area Width:
||34" × 39.5" × 22"
||Silver with Standard Seat
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I turn my wheelchair on or turn off with the remote control?
No. The wheelchair’s power must be turned on before the remote control is turned on. This allows the controller to pair with the chair.
2. Does my wheelchair arrive fully assembled?
Your wheelchair will arrive almost fully assembled. When your wheelchair arrives, you'll need to attach the remaining parts.
3.Can my wheelchair go on an airplane or cruise?
Yes. The 7.5AH (180WH) lithium-ion battery is travel approved by most major airlines and cruise lines. Before travelling by airline or cruise, please contact the airline or cruise line to confirm their travel battery regulations.
4. I’ve run out of battery. Can I push my chair?
Yes. The wheelchair can operate like a manual wheelchair. To do so, make sure the power is off, then disengage both motors by pulling the levers on each motor to the unlocked position. Doing this will set your wheelchair to free wheel mode.
5. Does my remote control come paired with my chair?
Yes. The remote control comes paired with your chair. If your remote loses its pairing, please click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfzfnSPWqNA to watch a video tutorial on how to pair your remote. If you are still having difficulties pairing your remote, please contact us 1 (844) 755-5055, firstname.lastname@example.org, or use LET’S CHAT! feature on our website, https://www.comfygomobility.com
6. Can I silence the beeping sound my wheelchair makes while reversing?
Yes. To remove the beeping noise, press the (+) key on the controller until you reach the top speed then hold the button down until you see the amber light in the middle of the display. Quickly press the horn button and the beeping will stop. Repeat these steps if you want the beeping sound back.
7. Does the armrest raise?
Yes. Both armrests can raise to allow an easier exchange or to make it easier to push you chair closer to a table
8. How do I charge the battery?
The lithium-ion battery can be charged through the joystick controller or directly on the battery. The charge time for an empty battery is 6-8 hours. If your battery has a partial charge, the charge time will be less. When the battery is fully charged, unplug the charger from the battery and unplug it from the power outlet.
9. Can I install my controller on either side of the wheelchair?
Yes. The controller will be setup on the right side of the wheelchair, but it can be easily moved to the left side.
10. Can I use my wheelchair on dirt and grass?
Yes. The X-7 can traverse low grass and compacted dirt with ease.
The X-7 wheelchair comes with a standard 3-year frame, 1-year motor, 1-year battery, and 1-year electronic parts warranty.
- ComfyGO accepts returns up to thirty (30) days after delivery if the item is unused and in its original condition. We will refund the total order amount minus the shipping costs and restocking fees for the return.
- If your order arrives damaged, please email as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We will review and resolve these issues on a case-by-case basis and try our best to work towards a satisfactory resolution.
- Original packaging must be included (manufacturer’s box, Styrofoam, plastic bags, packing material, etc.) The original, undamaged UPC barcode must also be included. Do not cut out the UPC or the Seal until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction. Removal of the UPC or the Seal voids any possible return regardless of RMA or credit request status.