ComfyGO X-Lite Ultra Lightweight Foldable Electric Wheelchair
The ComfyGO X-Lite is an innovatively designed electric wheelchair, engineered with strong motors and constructed with aircraft-grade aluminum alloy for superior performance. Perfect for travel, it's ultra-lightweight and foldable for added convenience.
Ultra-Lightweight: The X-lite weighs only 28 lbs (without battery), making it exceptionally easy to transport and store. It's the ideal traveling companion.
Powerful Performance: The X-lite features two 200W brushless motors, providing a powerful, seamless ride on any terrain. The accompanying joystick ensures effortless control for added comfort.
Flexible Battery Options: Choose from single or dual 24V * 5.2AH batteries, adding only 2 lbs each. Double your range for an unmatched journey.
Long-Lasting Durability: X-lite offers a 1-year warranty on the frame, motor, battery, and other components, providing peace of mind and protection for extended use.
Enjoy unparalleled convenience and liberation with ComfyGO's X-Lite Ultra Lightweight Foldable Electric Wheelchair. Boasting dependable, robust mobility, obtain this model today and explore the world from your angle with assurance.
The X-lite electric wheelchair offers effortless portability, weighing only 28 lbs sans battery. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in our 1-year warranties on frame, electronics, motors, and battery. Additionally, the X-lite features a 360-degree universal intelligent joystick for precise control.
The X-lite Electric Wheelchair features a lightweight frame and two battery selections, offering users customization and portability. It provides unbeatable comfort and a combination of style, comfort, and practicality.
The X-Lite has 5.2AH lithium-ion batteries, featuring quick-release and approved for air travel. Users can charge the batteries while installed in the wheelchair or separately, for convenience and mobility. Together, they provide a range of up to 10 miles.
||28 lbs (without battery)
||2 lbs per battery (Max of 4 lbs)
|Climbing Angle Max:
||2* 24V 5.2AH
||5 Miles / 10 Miles (Upgraded)
|Battery Charging Time:
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does my wheelchair arrive fully assembled?
Your wheelchair will arrive almost fully assembled. When your wheelchair arrives, you'll need to attach the remaining parts.
2. Can my wheelchair go on an airplane or cruise?
Yes. The 5.2AH (124.8WH) lithium-ion battery is travel approved by most major airlines and cruise lines. Before travelling by airline or cruise, please contact the airline or cruise line to confirm their travel battery regulations.
3. I’ve run out of battery. Can I push my chair?
Yes. The X-lite wheelchairs can operate like a manual wheelchair. To do so, make sure the power is off, then disengage brake by pulling the levers to the unlocked position. Doing this will set your wheelchair to free wheel mode.
4. Does the armrest raise?
5. How do I charge the battery?
The lithium-ion battery can be charged through the joystick controller. The charge time for an empty battery is 4-8 hours. If your battery has a partial charge, the charge time will be less. When the battery is fully charged, unplug the charger from the battery and unplug it from the power outlet.
6. Can I install my controller on either side of the wheelchair?
Yes. The controller will be setup on the right side of the wheelchair, but it can be easily moved to the left side.
7. Does my wheelchair come with a warranty?
Yes, X-lite wheelchair comes with a standard 1-year frame, 1-year motor, 1-year battery, and 1-year electronic parts warranty.
8. Can I use my wheelchair on dirt and grass?
Yes. The X-lite can traverse low grass and compacted dirt with ease.
9. Where can I find the serial number of my wheelchair?
The serial number can be found in three places, on the frame, on the product manual, and on the box the wheelchair was shipped in.
10. How do I register my product?
To register your product, simply click here or visit https://comfygomobility.com/pages/product-registration
The X-lite comes with a standard 1-year frame, 1-year motor, 1-year battery, and 1-year electronic parts warranty
We offer all customers free shipping in the continental United States with tracking. No shipping cost - we want your experience to be simple and efficient - just the way we like it! Email for availability if in Hawaii, Alaska, or Canada.
Shipping & Processing Times
Please allow usually 1-2 business days to process an order and 4-8 business days to ship an order.
When your items are shipped out, you should receive an automatic notification from the system via email providing you with a tracking number. If you haven't received one or if the tracking number doesn't work, no worries. Contact us and we'll solve it!
If you need more detailed information, please shoot us an email at email@example.com and we'll help you out!
- ComfyGO accepts returns up to thirty (30) days after delivery if the item is unused and in its original condition. We will refund the total order amount minus the shipping costs and restocking fees for the return.
- If your order arrives damaged, please email as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We will review and resolve these issues on a case-by-case basis and try our best to work towards a satisfactory resolution.
- Original packaging must be included (manufacturer’s box, Styrofoam, plastic bags, packing material, etc.) The original, undamaged UPC barcode must also be included. Do not cut out the UPC or the Seal until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction. Removal of the UPC or the Seal voids any possible return regardless of RMA or credit request status.