Flexabed Value-Flex Adjustable Bed
Our most affordable adjustable bed includes one-touch wired controls, the ability to attach existing headboards, a quiet motor, an innerspring mattress in your choice of soft, medium or firm construction, and more—hand-built to your specifications. This entry-level adjustable bed is perfect for those living on a restricted income.
About the Value-Flex
The Flexabed Value-Flex adjustable bed offers customization options to suit individual needs. Offered in sizes twin, full, queen, and king lengths of 74", 80" and 84". Soft, medium, or firm innerspring mattresses also available.
The Value-Flex bed has whisper quiet Linak motor tech and one-touch wired controls for easy use. Its 4-inch Advantech base ensures no warping, breaking, or squeaking - for an overall quality, durable bed.
Value-Flex bed is 23" tall, but casters can be removed to lower to 21". Leg extensions can raise in 1" increments.
The Value-Flex bed is ideal for any home, boasting customizable sizes and support. It can even be attached to existing headboards for a seamless look.
Why the Value-Flex is Right for You
The Value-Flex offers customizable features for individual preferences, such as bed length, size, and support, ensuring quality sleep with adjustable positions.
- One-touch wired remote.
- Whisper quiet motor technology.
- A 2 inch foundation profile, high-density, heavy duty padded base made with Advantech® material that will not warp, break or squeak.
- An innerspring mattress in your choice of soft, medium or firm construction.
- Locking casters or leg pads.
- The ability to attach to existing headboards.
- The Value-Flex is available in several different standard sizes and lengths.
||38", 53", 60", 76"
||74", 80", 84"
MATTRESS: Any time during the first 12 months after purchase, the mattress may be returned to the factory freight prepaid, and it will be repaired, replaced or reconditioned at factory’s option, for no charge (provided that the defect is demonstrated to be a defect in materials or workmanship and is more than normal wear and tear), and returned freight collect. During years two (2) through five (5) after purchase, the mattress and/or the upholstered base may be sent to the factory freight prepaid for repair, reconditioning or replacement for a $100.00 fee. Return shipment will be freight collect.
This warranty does not apply to any product subjected to customer misuse, damage in transit or handling by the delivering agent, or which, in the opinion of Flex-A-Bed, has been altered by an unauthorized representative in any way that affects the reliability or detracts from the product. Replacement parts are guaranteed for the unexpired balance of the original warranty period. This warranty does not include responsibility for transportation or handling expenses.
The foregoing is in lieu of all other warranties, express, implied or statutory. Flex-A-Bed neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale of this product.
We offer all customers free shipping in the continental United States with tracking. No shipping cost - we want your experience to be simple and efficient - just the way we like it! Email for availability if in Hawaii, Alaska, or Canada.
Shipping & Processing Times
Please allow usually 1-2 business days to process an order and 4-8 business days to ship an order.
When your items are shipped out, you should receive an automatic notification from the system via email providing you with a tracking number. If you haven't received one or if the tracking number doesn't work, no worries. Contact us and we'll solve it!
If you need more detailed information, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out!
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility Nest must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.