Boasting a unique, deluxe crossover design, the FreeRider USA FR GDX All-Terrain Mobility Scooter gives the feeling of riding in a premium SUV.
The double wishbone suspension boasts enhanced maneuverability, steadiness, ease of use, adhesion, orientation, and adjustable tuning capabilities compared to other suspension models.
A wider A-arm suspension system increases the distance between the pivot points, better stabilizing the wheels and reducing sway. Cornering becomes smoother since the expanded separation of the A-arms reduces body roll, for improved control and handling.
Improved Suspension Travel
A more extended A-arm suspension system offers greater suspension travel, effectively absorbing bigger bumps and uneven terrain. This results in a smoother ride and lowers the possibility of hitting bottom.
A longer A-arm suspension system bolsters traction, preserving tire contact with the pavement. It keeps the tires better aligned and the contact patch intact, augmenting overall grip and maneuvrability on acceleration, braking, and cornering.
Reduced Wear and Tear
A longer A-arm suspension system disperses the load more evenly, reducing pressure on both the components and tires and helping to prolong their lifespan. This means fewer maintenance requirements and more reliable performance!
||Up to 9.6 mph
||Up to 55 miles
||13 " Pneumatic Tire
||13 " Pneumatic Tire
||237 lbs (W/o Battery)
||Swivel Captain Seat with Slider and Angle is Adjustable
||Front and Rear
||79 AGM Battery; Optional 110 AH Battery
|Charger Ports on the Tiller
3-Year Limited Warranty on Structural Frame
1-Year Limited Warranty on Motor, Transaxle, Brake Assembly, and Electrical Components
1-Year Limited Warranty on Lithium Batteries
30-Day Limited Warranty on All Plastic Parts and Chassis Hooks
*Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, shipping damage, alterations, modifications, misuse, neglect, or abuse.
We offer all customers free shipping in the continental United States with tracking. No shipping cost - we want your experience to be simple and efficient - just the way we like it! Email for availability if in Hawaii, Alaska, or Canada.
Shipping & Processing Times
Please allow usually 1-2 business days to process an order and 4-8 business days to ship an order.
When your items are shipped out, you should receive an automatic notification from the system via email providing you with a tracking number. If you haven't received one or if the tracking number doesn't work, no worries. Contact us and we'll solve it!
If you need more detailed information, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out!
Please inspect your product upon delivery within 24 hours. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect, please email to email@example.com and provide the related pictures within 24 hours.
1. Customer must return the product and all the accessories, charger, and user manuals that were included in the product’s box. Customers must request an RMA from FreeRider USA within 14 calendar days of receiving the product.
2. Once the RA number has been generated; the return-eligible items must be shipped or picked up within 3 calendar days. The first day is the NEXT calendar day after we issued the RA number to you. FreeRider USA institutes a $25 fee per missed scheduled pickup.
3. All return-eligible items require a 25% restocking fee for returns. If the item shows any visible use or damage or wear; the item is not refundable. If e-Bikes have been ridden more than 5.0 miles. FreeRider USA will contact you and ship it back to your original address. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you. All returned products require a RMA number. If products are sent back without an RMA the customer will be responsible for any fees incurred.
4. If your return is rejected and you refuse to have it/them shipped back to you within 7 calendar days of receiving a written rejection notice, we may, in our sole discretion, (a) deem your equipment to have been forfeited and (b) use or dispose of it as we see fit.
5. Your refund would be minus the restocking fee and return freight. The cost of damaged parts will be debited after the items have been inspected.
At Mobility Nest, we understand that not everyone has the money or credit right away to buy things. That's why we have a great way for you to pay for what you need.
We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to buy the products you need now and pay for it later.
What is Affirm?
Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit payment products. Affirm offers financing for purchases online. With Affirm, you can buy and receive your purchase now, and pay for it in fixed monthly installments.
STEP 1 - Fill Your Cart
Choose the product(s) you want and click "ADD TO CART".
Continue through and click "CHECKOUT"
STEP 2 - Select Affirm as a Payment Option
Once you're finished shopping, and you've added all of your selections to your shopping cart, check out. As a payment option, select Affirm. You'll be redirected to Affirm. Follow the steps provided there to apply.
STEP 3 - Choose How To Pay
Select the payment schedule you like best, then confirm the loan. We'll never charge more than you see up front.
STEP 4 - Enjoy!
Sit back, relax, and wait for your wonderful product!