Vive Health 3 Wheel Long Range Mobility Scooter
***This product is a returned product that has been opened. We have inspected the product and the contents to make sure all parts are included. These products are usually in their original packaging and may show additional wear compared to a brand-new product. If the original packaging was too damaged the product may be repacked in generic packaging.***
If you want a NEW Vive Health 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter, click HERE.
Do you need a sleek 3-wheel scooter that fits in your trunk and lets you customize your speed? Look no further than the Vive Health 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter, providing reliable and secure support to give you a stylish ride!
Easily disassemble and reassemble the Vive Health 3 Wheel scooter in moments! Its four parts are wonderfully lightweight, with the heaviest piece weighing only 29 lbs. and the total weight coming in at 77 lbs. Enjoy riding convenience indoors and out—this amazing scooter is perfect for on-the-go lifestyles!
Easily dismantle the scooter and take it with you wherever you go! Simply loosen the tiller and lower to the footplate, then lift the latch hook to unlock the front and rear parts. To rebuild, lock the pieces together, raise the tiller, and slip in the batteries!
Experience up to 12.4 miles of effortless travel with the Vive Health 3 Wheel Long Range Mobility Scooter! Its two 12AH batteries allow for easy off-board charging and portability; each one weighs a light 9 lbs!
Unique Speed Knob
The Vive Health 3 wheel scooter features an intuitive control panel with a unique speed knob. With this adjustable knob, you can tailor your speed to your environment for truly customizable control and safety. As soon as you turn it on, you can dial in your top speed up to 3.7 mph - or choose any pace that feels safest. Whether you're riding slow or fast, you're in total control.
Small Turning Radius
This mobility scooter glides effortlessly over smooth outdoor surfaces like concrete and indoor surfaces like carpet or tile. Its 3-wheel design provides an agile turning radius that makes negotiating doorways and hallways a breeze. Conveniently sized at 37” x 19.5”, it can fit in most indoor and outdoor spaces.
Experience the power of 3-wheeled freedom with the Vive Health Scooter - conquer slopes of up to 9° with ease! Never worry about losing your grip on the road, as solid 7.5" front and rear tires keep you secure on any surface.
Comfortable & Sturdy Seat for a Long Duration
Experience superior comfort and stability with the 17" by 14.5" padded seat in black vinyl, rated up to 265 lbs.! Armrests ensure your safety during your ride, while adjustable height and width options give you the perfect custom fit. The swivel seat and flip-open armrests make for effortless entry and exit.
A front-mounted storage basket on the Vive Health mobility scooter provides ample space for your everyday needs, and can also hold a shopping bag. Additional safety features such as a horn and LED headlight ensure safer rides come nightfall.
||Up to 3.7 mph
|Overall Width of Base
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range
||18.5" - 21.5"
||17" x 14.5"
||Black vinyl, molded composite base
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range
||16.25" - 17.25"
|Weight of Heaviest Piece
||29 lbs. (rear base)
|Maximum Range Per Charge
||Up to 12.4 miles
||Off-board charger, 2amp
||Electronic, regenerative, and electromechanical
||24-volt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle
|Maximum Weight Capacity
Frequently Asked Questions
How heavy is the Vive scooter?
The Vive mobility scooter weighs 77 pounds. The heaviest piece when disassembled for transportation is 29 pounds.
Can the Vive scooter make it over a 2” doorstep?
The Vive scooter has a ground clearance of 1.57” and will not be able to clear 2” doorsteps.
What type of battery does the scooter use?
The Vive scooter uses two, 12V/12AH batteries.
Can I drive through gravel with my Vive scooter?
Because gravel is uneven, the scooter is not recommended for gravel paths or driveway use.
Does this scooter beep when backing up?
No, the Vive scooter does not beep when in operating in reverse.
Will I be able to take the battery off of the scooter for charging?
Yes, the battery pack is removable for convenient off-board charging.
How does the scooter handle hills?
The Vive scooter is designed to safely handle inclines of 9 degrees or less.
Is the battery and charger included?
Yes! The Vive scooter includes a compatible battery pack and charger.
What is the weight limit for the Vive scooter?
The Vive scooter safely supports up to 265 pounds.
Does the scooter have a reverse for backing up?
Yes! The Vive scooter can be driven in reverse, perfect for backing out of elevators, hallways and similar areas.
Is the scooter easy to put together?
Yes! The Vive mobility scooter is easy to assemble, disassemble & use. No tools required.
Are the tires solid?
Yes, the flat-free tires are solid and non marking for safely navigating indoor surfaces.
Does the scooter include a front basket?
Yes! The Vive scooter includes a front basket that can be removed if desired.
How high is the scooter seat?
The scooter seat height is adjustable between 18.5” and 21.5”.
We offer 100% Risk Free Purchases on Vive Health brand products.
5-year warranty on front and rear section Frames from the date of purchase
1-year warranty on the Electric control system and Drive Lever
1-year warranty on Motor/gearbox assembly
1-year warranty on Charger
6-month Limited warranty on batteries from the date of purchase
We offer all customers free shipping in the continental United States with tracking. No shipping cost - we want your experience to be simple and efficient - just the way we like it! Email for availability if in Hawaii, Alaska, or Canada.
Shipping & Processing Times
Please allow usually 1-2 business days to process an order and 4-8 business days to ship an order.
When your items are shipped out, you should receive an automatic notification from the system via email providing you with a tracking number. If you haven't received one or if the tracking number doesn't work, no worries. Contact us and we'll solve it!
If you need more detailed information, please shoot us an email at email@example.com and we'll help you out!
- Return Eligibility (what is required to be eligible for a return)
- Purchase must have been made directly with Vive Health
- All returns must be made inside the product's warranty window
- The issue must be confirmed with a Vive Health product expert using photos or videos for a refund request to be considered
- Shipping charges are non-refundable
- Customers may be required to pay cost of return label + restocking fee*
- All purchases have a 30-day return window. Customer is responsible return label, Vive Health can issue a label but the cost will be taken out of the reimbursement.
- An item must first be returned and received before a exchange or refund is processed
- If a return is not received by carrier within 30 days after the request has been approved we will consider the return to be delinquent and a refund will not be processed.
- A return must be authorized by our support team in order to be eligible for a return.
- Customers must report any issues with any product within the first 30 days of purchase. If any defects or damages at arrival are not reported within the first 30 days, the above warranties will not apply.
- Items not returned in their original packaging and condition will not be eligible for a refund
- Any products that may come into contact with bodily fluids are not able to be returned nor refunded when opened due to health risks. Products include but are not limited to bathroom safety, braces, mattresses, pads, cushions. Any item that falls under one of these categories will be reviewed using a pre-determined set of formal requests and documentations before having the potential to qualify as returnable. This policy is in place for the health and well being of our employees, thank you for understanding.
*Restocking fee: items equal to or greater than 20lbs will be charged 30% restocking fee (30% of return price)