Vive Health Compact Folding Power Wheelchair
***This product is a returned product that has been opened. We have inspected the product and the contents to make sure all parts are included. These products are usually in their original packaging and may show additional wear compared to a brand new product. If the original packaging was too damaged the product may be repacked in generic packaging.***
If you want a NEW Vive Health Compact Folding Power Wheelchair, click HERE.
The Vive Health Compact Folding Power Wheelchair is perfectly suited for your adventures! Conquer terrain of all kinds, from grass to carpeting, gravel to pavement. It takes you where you need to go!
This chair is built for living life to the fullest, providing you with the power and support you need to go anywhere. Travel over any kind of surface with ease in this compact power chair. Its shock-absorbing tires guarantee a comfortable ride, no matter the terrain.
Compact Folding Design
Experience true freedom with this remarkable folding power wheelchair! In seconds, you can fold it to a size that fits most vehicle trunks. Just turn up and out the footplates, fold the backrest and push down the handles. Then pull up from the middle of the seat and you're ready to ride! No need to take apart the batteries - this compact chair is ready to go anytime, anywhere.
This ultra-convenient, space-saving design makes the Vive Health Compact Power Wheelchair perfect for everyday trips, air voyages, and cruise ship excursions.
360-Degree Joystick Controller
Navigate effortlessy with the Vive Health Compact Power Wheelchair and its 360-degree, intuitive joystick controller. A safety horn and speed controls make it easy to customize your journey with full control over speed and direction. Experience convenient mobility like never before!
Rev up your power with a USB charging port. No matter where you go, you can easily charge up your phone or other devices - hassle-free. Quickly and easily lock your wheelchair with a simple pull of the brake lever on the side.
Powerful Motor and Long Battery Life
Experience unparalleled mobility with the Vive Health Compact Folding Power Wheelchair–boasting a top speed of 4 mph and reliable 10AH batteries that take you up to 12 miles on a single charge. You'll be amazed with its sharp turning radius which allows you to easily traverse sharp corners and any obstacle in your path!
This lightweight steel power wheelchair is robustly built to support up to 220 lbs with ease, yet only weighs 95 lbs. For your convenience, the compact chair folds up to 31” by 28.5” by 16.5”, allowing it to fit in most standard trunks.
Comfortable Seat and Backrest
Vive Health ensures comfort and security with the Compact Folding Power Wheelchair. A densely padded seat and breathable cover keep you comfortable and cool while a safety belt keeps you centered. Plus, 16"x18" dimensions, adjustable footrests, and armrests make sure you get the best fit for your preferences. Enjoy maximum comfort coupled with top-notch security!
||Up to 4 mph
|Dimensions When Folded
||31" by 28.5" by 16.5"
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range
||16" by 18"
|Seat Back Height
||Dense foam base with a breathable cover
|Maximum Range Per Charge
||Up to 12miles
||On-board charger, 2A
|Maximum Weight Capacity
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the wheelchair footrests adjustable?
Yes, the wheelchair footrests can be adjusted by removing the bolts and sliding the telescoping tube to the desired length, then secure them in the new position by replacing the bolts and locking nut.
Does the Vive Mobility compact power wheelchair come assembled?
Yes! The Vive Mobility compact power wheelchair arrives partially assembled and requires you to follow a few simple steps before use.
Are the wheelchair tires solid?
The compact power wheelchair features solid, inflate-free tires on the front and large, pneumatic tires on the rear.
Can the universal joystick controller be placed on either armrest?
Yes! The joystick controller can be attached to either the left or right armrest.
Do I charge the battery onboard the wheelchair?
Yes, the Vive Mobility motorized wheelchair battery should only be charged via the charging port on the joystick controller with the included 3-pin charging cable.
How wide is the power wheelchair?
The power wheelchair is 26” at the widest point.
Can I use my electric wheelchair in the rain?
No, the electric wheelchair is not suitable for use in inclement weather.
Is the power wheelchair TSA approved?
Yes! The power wheelchair is TSA-approved and ideal for air travel, cruise ships and more.
What are the dimensions of the wheelchair when folded?
The power wheelchair measures 31” by 28.35” by 16.5” when folded for travel or storage.
How much does the power wheelchair weigh?
The power wheelchair weighs 95 pounds including the battery.
Can I drive my power wheelchair on gravel?
Yes, the electric wheelchair can safely maneuver over gravel driveways, paths and parking areas.
What is the compact electric wheelchair’s weight limit?
The compact electric wheelchair safely supports up to 220 pounds.
Does the electric wheelchair include a battery?
Yes! The Vive Mobility compact electric wheelchair includes a powerful battery and a 3-pin charging cable.
We offer 100% Risk Free Purchases on Vive Health brand products.
5-year warranty on front and rear section Frames from the date of purchase
1-year warranty on the Electric control system and Drive Lever
1-year warranty on Motor/gearbox assembly
1-year warranty on Charger
6-month Limited warranty on batteries from the date of purchase
We offer all customers free shipping in the continental United States with tracking. No shipping cost - we want your experience to be simple and efficient - just the way we like it! Email for availability if in Hawaii, Alaska, or Canada.
Shipping & Processing Times
Please allow usually 1-2 business days to process an order and 4-8 business days to ship an order.
When your items are shipped out, you should receive an automatic notification from the system via email providing you with a tracking number. If you haven't received one or if the tracking number doesn't work, no worries. Contact us and we'll solve it!
If you need more detailed information, please shoot us an email at email@example.com and we'll help you out!
- Return Eligibility (what is required to be eligible for a return)
- Purchase must have been made directly with Vive Health
- All returns must be made inside the product's warranty window
- The issue must be confirmed with a Vive Health product expert using photos or videos for a refund request to be considered
- Shipping charges are non-refundable
- Customers may be required to pay cost of return label + restocking fee*
- All purchases have a 30-day return window. Customer is responsible return label, Vive Health can issue a label but the cost will be taken out of the reimbursement.
- An item must first be returned and received before a exchange or refund is processed
- If a return is not received by carrier within 30 days after the request has been approved we will consider the return to be delinquent and a refund will not be processed.
- A return must be authorized by our support team in order to be eligible for a return.
- Customers must report any issues with any product within the first 30 days of purchase. If any defects or damages at arrival are not reported within the first 30 days, the above warranties will not apply.
- Items not returned in their original packaging and condition will not be eligible for a refund
- Any products that may come into contact with bodily fluids are not able to be returned nor refunded when opened due to health risks. Products include but are not limited to bathroom safety, braces, mattresses, pads, cushions. Any item that falls under one of these categories will be reviewed using a pre-determined set of formal requests and documentations before having the potential to qualify as returnable. This policy is in place for the health and well being of our employees, thank you for understanding.
*Restocking fee: items equal to or greater than 20lbs will be charged 30% restocking fee (30% of return price)