Vive Health Electric Patient Lift
Safely transfer patients or loved ones from wheelchairs, beds, baths, or other furniture without the need to strain or risk injury. The Vive Electric Patient lift provides reliable support with a steel design that fits elegantly in your home. Supporting up to 400 pounds, this patient lift includes a variety of features to enhance safety and provide added convenience for users and caregivers.
Elevate the care of patients and loved ones with the Vive Electric Patient Lift. Its sleek design enables secure transfers between wheelchairs, beds, sofas, and baths. The swan-neck configuration seamlessly integrates into your home, leaving space for surrounding furniture. Experience dependable and smooth lifting and lowering thanks to the durable electric actuator, to protect caregivers from potential injury that can result from manual lifting.
Prioritize user safety and convenience with the Vive Electric Patient Lift. It boasts an emergency stop button, soft start and stop functions on the lifting actuator, and a pull-proof design to secure the AC plug. Advanced software and hardware safeguard against over-current issues and over-duty scenarios, to prevent damage during electrical surges.
Customize your patient lift effortlessly with the adjustable base, with no bending or straining required. The sturdy steel frame supports up to 400 pounds, while the lift actuator reaches heights from 31” to 68”. Count on reliable support that enhances mobility in any room.
Say goodbye to charging hassles. The portable battery pack is easily removable with a smooth release button. Keep tabs on the battery’s status with the intuitive indicator lights. The LCD display provides clear insights into battery life and power status, enabling seamless patient transfers for extended periods of time.
COMPATIBLE WITH MOST LIFTS
Designed with four sling points to easily work with most floor lift models
Safely supports up to 400 pounds for home health care, elderly and bariatric patients
Three handgrips also line the back of sling for easy repositioning at any angle
DURABLE AND STRONG
The lift sling features reinforced corners and stitching for added strength and durability
BREATHABLE MESH MATERIAL
Water-resistant nylon material is breathable for greater patient comfort
Easy to clean, the patient lift sling is machine washable
|Max Weight Capacity
||47.25" x 24.5" x 48.25"
||24.5" - 31.4" Adjustable
||31" (lowest) - 68" (highest)
We offer 100% Risk Free Purchases on Vive Health brand products.
1-year warranty on the electronic components
6-month Limited warranty on batteries from the date of purchase
We offer all customers free shipping in the continental United States with tracking. No shipping cost - we want your experience to be simple and efficient - just the way we like it! Email for availability if in Hawaii, Alaska, or Canada.
Shipping & Processing Times
Please allow usually 1-2 business days to process an order and 4-8 business days to ship an order.
When your items are shipped out, you should receive an automatic notification from the system via email providing you with a tracking number. If you haven't received one or if the tracking number doesn't work, no worries. Contact us and we'll solve it!
If you need more detailed information, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out!
- Return Eligibility (what is required to be eligible for a return)
- Purchase must have been made directly with Vive Health
- All returns must be made inside the product's warranty window
- The issue must be confirmed with a Vive Health product expert using photos or videos for a refund request to be considered
- Shipping charges are non-refundable
- Customers may be required to pay cost of return label + restocking fee*
- All purchases have a 30-day return window. Customer is responsible return label, Vive Health can issue a label but the cost will be taken out of the reimbursement.
- An item must first be returned and received before a exchange or refund is processed
- If a return is not received by carrier within 30 days after the request has been approved we will consider the return to be delinquent and a refund will not be processed.
- A return must be authorized by our support team in order to be eligible for a return.
- Customers must report any issues with any product within the first 30 days of purchase. If any defects or damages at arrival are not reported within the first 30 days, the above warranties will not apply.
- Items not returned in their original packaging and condition will not be eligible for a refund
- Any products that may come into contact with bodily fluids are not able to be returned nor refunded when opened due to health risks. Products include but are not limited to bathroom safety, braces, mattresses, pads, cushions. Any item that falls under one of these categories will be reviewed using a pre-determined set of formal requests and documentations before having the potential to qualify as returnable. This policy is in place for the health and well being of our employees, thank you for understanding.
*Restocking fee: items equal to or greater than 20lbs will be charged 30% restocking fee (30% of return price)