Vive Health Toilet Seat Riser
An easy to install bathroom safety solution, the Vive hinged raised toilet seat securely attaches to any standard toilet seat providing 3.5” of added height. The nonslip hinged seat riser allows for easy cleanings without removing the riser. Great for those recovering for surgery or injury, the elderly and those with limited mobility.
Adds 3.5” Of Height To Existing Standard Toilet Seat
Easy Tool-Free Installation
- Fitting under your existing toilet seat, the hinged raised toilet seat adds 3.5” of height to the seat, making it easier to sit or stand without completely bending. The nonslip, hinged toilet seat riser is a great bathroom safety solution for the elderly, those with limited mobility and those recovering from hip, knee or back surgery.
Hinged For Easy Cleaning
- Installing under any standard toilet seat, the toilet seat riser securely attaches with the included screws and washers without the use of tools. An interior lip and nonslip lining on the bottom of the riser prevents shifting and slipping for a safe and secure seat.
- Designed to be lifted up like a regular toilet seat, the seat riser is hinged to lift a full 90 degrees. The toilet lid, seat and riser will safely stay in a vertical position for easy, thorough cleaning.
Durable Composite Toilet Seat Elevator
- The durable composite toilet seat elevator supports up to 350 pounds and is split-resistant for extended usability. The seat riser also features nonslip rubber pads on the base to grip the toilet frame for added stability. Easy to clean, the raised seat can be wiped down with regular household disinfectants or sanitizing wipes.
Hinged toilet seat riser
2pc - 3/8" bolts (6.125” in length)
2pc round plastic washers
2pc round metal washers
2pc butterfly nuts
Uses: Adds height to the toilet seat for stability and to reduce bending and twisting
Dimensions Of Standard Seat:
Dimensions Of Elongated Seat:
Length of seat from front to back: 17.25"
Length of seat inside from front to back: 11.25"
Width of seat from left to right: 13.75"
Width of seat inside from left to right: 9.75"”
Height of seat: 3.5”
Thickness of seat: 2”
Length of seat from front to back: 19.25"
Length of seat inside from front to back: 13.25"
Width of seat from left to right: 14"
Width of seat inside from left to right: 10.5"
Height of seat: 3.5”
Thickness of seat: 2”
Materials: Composite material
How To Install:
Remove the existing toilet seat and lid from the toilet
Place the toilet seat riser on the rim of the toilet and center as necessary
- Attach the original toilet seat and lid on top of the toilet seat riser using the included hardware. Thread the screws through the holes in the back of the seat. The plastic washers are placed on the top of the screw and the metal washers are placed on the bottom. Tighten each screw with the butterfly nuts
Care Instructions: Wipe down seat riser with a traditional disinfectant solution.
Frequently Asked Questions
How wide is the hinged toilet seat riser?
The raised toilet seat is 13.75” wide.
Does this riser sit under a regular toilet seat and lid?
Yes! This riser is designed to be installed under a regular toilet seat and lid.
Does this only fit on standard toilets?
The raised toilet seat is available for both standard and elongated toilets.
How do I know if my toilet is standard or elongated?
Standard toilets are more circular and length and width measurements will be very close. Elongated toilets are more oval in appearance. The length of an elongated toilet will be several inches longer than the width.
Does the seat riser come with toilet seat and lid?
No, purchase only includes riser. You should attach your existing seat & lid to top of riser
Why are there slots on the outside of the riser?
The slots provide a handhold for raising the riser to an upright position.
Will this fit my kohler toilet?
Yes, the seat riser can be used with any standard size toilet.
Is there a weight limit?
Yes, the seat riser safely supports up to 350 pounds.
Can this be used alone, without a regular toilet seat?
Yes! The hinged toilet seat can be installed without a regular toilet seat and lid. It also comes with extra long hardware to fit a wider range of toilet sizes.
How do I clean the seat riser?
Hinged for easy cleaning, the seat riser should be wiped down with a traditional disinfectant solution.
How do I attach this riser to my toilet?
Remove the existing toilet seat and lid from the toilet and place the toilet seat riser on the rim of toilet. Attach the original toilet seat and lid on top of the toilet seat riser using the included hardware. Thread the screws through the holes in the back of the seat with the plastic washers on the top of each screw and the metal washers on the bottom. Tighten each screw with the butterfly nuts for a secure fit.
We offer all customers free shipping in the continental United States with tracking. No shipping cost - we want your experience to be simple and efficient - just the way we like it! Email for availability if in Hawaii, Alaska, or Canada.
Shipping & Processing Times
Please allow usually 1-2 business days to process an order and 4-8 business days to ship an order.
When your items are shipped out, you should receive an automatic notification from the system via email providing you with a tracking number. If you haven't received one or if the tracking number doesn't work, no worries. Contact us and we'll solve it!
If you need more detailed information, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out!
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs. Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be canceled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility Nest Customer Service.